- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
This class is for laypersons and healthcare professionals seeking re-cert of Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation.
American Red Cross Certified instructor and MPT instructs on the current Adult, Child, and Infant First Aid/CPR/AED in person. All students will demonstrate corrective censored mannequins for accuracy in technique during the session. Instruction equips students to recognize and care for various first-aid breathing and cardiac emergencies involving adults, children, and infants.
It is designed for students who need a certification that satisfies OSHA workplace or other regulatory requirements. This class is taught in a 100% Instructor-led skills session. A valid 2-year digital certificate for Adult, Child, and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED is issued upon successful completion. The certificate also contains a scannable QR Code for immediate verification. An emailed certificate is also an option to prevent loss.
What is CPR?
After an individual has faced cardiac arrest, heart attack, stroke, or has drowned, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) is a medical process that helps revive breathing and a stopped heartbeat through a series of steps. This educational experience gives you skills to help people until first responders arrive.
Why Train With Us?
- Aware winning Instructor
- Be more fully prepared to use your CPR knowledge as demonstrated in person due to our hands-on instruction in smaller group sizes.
- Our CPR training is 100% certified by the American Red Cross and prepares you for Basic Life Support (BLS) and Healthcare Provider CPR and AED.
- Walk away from the in-person training with current, up-to-date CPR knowlwedge.
What to Expect in Your CPR BLS Classes
You will have attended the finest CPR and BLS classes and be 100% certified with the ARC, meeting OSHA requirements and healthcare professional requirements.
Your hands-on demonstration with mannequins equipped with sensors detecting accurate breaths and pressure, lets you feel real-life CPR activation skills and gives you the confidence you need in case of an emergency.
All employers and organizations, including these professions below, accept ARC training—
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Construction Sites
- Hospitality Industry
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
Adding product to your cart